Up until now I never did a list with objectives for the next year and I’m not trying to build one but there are things I want to do and accomplish because I want to improve myself and to become a better man. I know it sounds like a cliche and for me, a non believer, it is very awful to say and to admit that, but I just want to reach my full potential as a human being.
Life on this planet is very short. Today you could be a very well being, dancing and laughing with your friends, but in the next morning you may be shot dead in a bath of blood – just saying. What I am trying to say it’s very obvious. Life is not about how much you live, it is about how you live it. If it would be for me, and I’ve stated this many times before, I would just want to live as much as I will never be a burden for anyone (friends or family) and the age of 75 would be the greatest age to dine. This is what I’m thinking about right now.
Writing an article about things you want to do is never going to be easy because you don’t know how to start it and the best way for it is just to write the ideas just as they come. So…
- On my bucket list there’s a wish that sits on my mind for a while now: Turkish. I want to learn Turkish and in 2017 this is what I am gonna do. I don’t know how hard it’ll be and I do not know how this will help in life, but I just want to learn it. I feel I have a connection with this language, but at this moment I cannot tell why.
- A second wish is to read at least 2 books per month. I know it is possible and I have to read at least 24 books in 2017 even if my objective is 50. I’m thinking this doable only if I will be a good time manager.
- In the last month of 2016 I’ve started to taking dance lessons and I’m hoping that in mid 2017 to be able to dance in a milonga.
- I said I want do improve myself and this means not only to work with my mind, but also to have a fit body and for this I want to run and work all my muscles in gym. I have the schedule on my mind, but as I said a few rows above, I’ll need to know what time management is because I kinda suck on this.
- If I could name three things that make me sick all the time, those things would be: coffee, alcohol and cigarettes. In 2017 I plan to fully renounce on all of these, not all at once, but at the end of 2017 I hope I will say I’m not spending my money on the mentioned drugs. As an excuse at the beginning: a glass of wine never hurt anyone especially on festive events.
- The next item on my list might be the easiest one. Even if I already have a tattoo on my back I still want to make another one. At this moment I do not know what kind of tattoo, what shape or which size should it be, but I’m sure that until the end of 2017 I will decide myself.
- In November 2016 I’ve got my driver license for motorcycles. It was a long period since I started the lessons for this category of driver license but in the final I managed to get it and the plan for 2017 is to buy a motorcycle and and go in an adventure. Doesn’t matter where because on the final because in the end the only thing that matters is the way you spend your time and the more memories you make.
- The eight point is for the things that I didn’t plan until now and which will come along the way. This point is for unanticipated or unpredicted things that may appear and I shall write them down while they arise.
I know that the above points or maybe just some of them are really ambitious. I can only hope I’ll be a good time manager and I will achieve all the things I had in mind and for 2017. It is not about that that things are not doable but most of them are time consuming and I’ll have to schedule each of them very precise.
Now…. I wish me luck and I hope next year on the same time I’ll cross out from this list all of the items.